David White Company was founded in 1895 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin,
U.S.A. Its founder, David White, was born in Hungary on September
26, 1874. His occupation was that of an instrument maker and, after
immigrating to the U.S., he originated the company with the help
of established relatives in the Milwaukee area. In 1900, he organized
a partnership with Charles Klaweither, manufacturing drawing and
surveying instruments. The company was incorporated on June 22,
1912. Its products became widely recognized for craftsmanship in
Today, the David White name continues
to provide productivity tools for leveling, layout and measuring
in the construction and surveying industries. Its comprehensive
line of products includes:
Rotating construction lasers including manual and self-leveling
Optical instruments including levels, level-transits, automatic
levels and automatic level-transits.
Tripods including premium, performance, value line and
Standard, metric and direct elevation leveling rods in
wood, fiberglass and aluminum.
Miscellaneous products and accessories including laser
detectors, torpedo level lasers,hand levels, plumb bobs and more.
With over 4,000 distributor locations,
David White is committed to providing its customers with quality
products and superior service.
255 West Fleming
Watseka, IL 60970
815.432.9200 • 800.435.1859